Beronia Reserva Rioja
Beronia Reserva has an intense ruby red colour that makes it stand out. The wine is produced following a selection of the best grapes from the oldest vineyards. The grapes undergo a slow and controlled fermentation with periodic pumping over to extract colour and aromas.
The balanced acidity and silky tannins of Beronia Reserva guarantee a long and elegant wine.
Beronia Reserva seriously over-delivers for the money!
Build your own wine case
Choose 6 or 12 bottles, or let Taste do it for you! Click here to get started.
Please note: unless the vintage has been specified we will send the first available vintage of this wine. If there is a certain vintage you would like then please contact us for availability or add a note to your order. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Unless otherwise stated, we only sell the named product (i.e. glasses are not included).
Intense and long aromas of spices such as vanilla and cinnamon, mixing with notes of black fruit over a base of balsamic and minerals. On the palate, it has a meaty, well-structured feel with black fruits standing out, along with notes of cocoa, mint and a hint of tobacco. Alive and fresh with a long palate.
Perfect with game and red meat, or barbecued lamb.
‘- Gold 2004 International Wine & Spirits Competition
– Gold 2009 Los Mejores Vinos De España En Rusia
– Gold Best In Class – Trofeo Frescobaldi
– Gold 2008 Japan International Wine Challenge
– Gold 2009 Premios Zarcillo
– Best In Show 2009 Vancouver International Wine Competition
– Gold Best Of Best 2011 Wine Style Awards Asia
– Gold 2010 Wine Style Awards Asia
– Gold Best In Class 2010 International Wine & Spirits Competition
– Gold 2009 Japan International Wine Challenge
– Platinum 2012 Critics Challenge International Wine Competition
– Best Rioja 2012 Sommelier Challenger USA
– Gold 2012 Expovinos Colombia
– Gold 2011 Sommelier Wine Awards Uk
– Judges Choice Tempranillo 2012 Wine Access International Value Wine Awards
Due to nature of our packaging, we can only offer discounted delivery when you order wine in multiples of 6.
For 6 bottles, our rate is £5. For 12 bottles or more (in multiples of 6) we will deliver for FREE.
All other quantities and products are charged at the rates below.
Excludes Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, Highlands and other UK Islands, where individual rates will apply.
|FREE LOCAL DELIVERY
||We can also provide free local delivery to selected postcodes within 5 miles of the shop (HD5). This option will be available at the checkout if you are eligible.
|Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, Highlands and other UK Islands
In most cases, your order will be dispatched next day and arrive within 2 working days. We cannot, however, guarantee this delivery time, so please allow up to 5 working days for the completion of delivery. If we expect a delay, we will contact you.