Intense and long aromas of spices such as vanilla and cinnamon, mixing with notes of black fruit over a base of balsamic and minerals. On the palate, it has a meaty, well-structured feel with black fruits standing out, along with notes of cocoa, mint and a hint of tobacco. Alive and fresh with a long palate.
Beronia Reserva has an intense ruby red colour that makes it stand out. The wine is produced following a selection of the best grapes from the oldest vineyards. The grapes undergo a slow and controlled fermentation with periodic pumping over to extract colour and aromas.
The balanced acidity and silky tannins of Beronia Reserva guarantee a long and elegant wine.
Beronia Reserva seriously over-delivers for the money!
Please note: unless the vintage has been specified we will send the first available vintage of this wine. If there is a certain vintage you would like then please contact us for availability or add a note to your order.
Perfect with game and red meat, or barbecued lamb.
– Gold 2004 International Wine & Spirits Competition
– Gold 2009 Los Mejores Vinos De España En Rusia
– Gold Best In Class – Trofeo Frescobaldi
– Gold 2008 Japan International Wine Challenge
– Gold 2009 Premios Zarcillo
– Best In Show 2009 Vancouver International Wine Competition
– Gold Best Of Best 2011 Wine Style Awards Asia
– Gold 2010 Wine Style Awards Asia
– Gold Best In Class 2010 International Wine & Spirits Competition
– Gold 2009 Japan International Wine Challenge
– Platinum 2012 Critics Challenge International Wine Competition
– Best Rioja 2012 Sommelier Challenger USA
– Gold 2012 Expovinos Colombia
– Gold 2011 Sommelier Wine Awards Uk
– Judges Choice Tempranillo 2012 Wine Access International Value Wine Awards