On the palate, juniper gives way to a voluptuous complexity redolent of fresh flowers, leading into an elegant, round and highly refined finish.
Citadelle Gin is a fabulous, premium Gin made with 19 different botanicals including Moroccan Coriander, French Juniper, Mexican Orange Peel and Chinese Liquorice.
The 19 botanicals are infused for 72 hours – three days in which the Citadelle body is shaped and takes all its aromatic notes. For a further 12 hours, Citadelle is distilled in a copper pot still with a naked flame.
We now sell tonic and mixers online!
Click here to complete your Gin & Tonic.
Citadelle de Dunkerque
Build the cocktail in a large wine glass over ice: place a lime wedge then pour Citadelle Gin and tonic. Add fruit peels (lime, lemon, orange) and a lime wedge. Add juniper berry or cardamom and mix softly and garnish with liquorice.
– 2012 IWSC Gold Medal – Outstanding
– 2012 Beverage Testing Institute Gold Medal – 91/100
– 2012 Gin Masters Grand Gin Master
– 2012 San Francisco Spirits Competition Double Gold
– 2011 San Francisco Spirits Competition Double Gold
– 2010 Gin Masters – Master in the Super-Premium Category