Brooklyn Gin is made using hand-cracked juniper and fresh citrus peels (rather than frozen or dried peels) with big, well-rounded notes of citrus at its core, gives this Gin enough flavour to comfortably drink on its own – or maybe with a little ice.
Everything is done by hand at Brooklyn Gin. There is only one Christian Carl copper pot still and each batch yields 300 bottles of gin in a process that takes three days. Brooklyn Gin uses locally purchased fruit and a base spirit made from 100% American corn that is sourced from small farms.
We now sell tonic and mixers online!
Click here to complete your Gin & Tonic.
Brooklyn Gin, honey syrup (or equal parts of honey and warm water) and fresh lemon juice. Shake with ice, and serve in a champagne flute. Top it all with Champagne or sparkling wine, and garnish with a brandied cherry.
– Double gold medal at the 2016 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
– Double gold medal at the 2015 New York World Wine & Spirits Competition
– Gold medal at the 2015 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
– Gold medal at the 2015 Craft Competition
– 91 points and a rating of “Excellent, Highly Recommended” at the 2015 Ultimate Spirits Challenge